Packaging Waste and Sustainability Forum 2024
March 19 - March 21
With the Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation about to impact industry-wide decisions on design, function, material choice, recycling and reusable packaging options and waste infrastructure.
The timely 2024 Packaging and Sustainability Forum will be all about the vital role packaging and packaging waste will play in a EU circular econo my, covering topics and discussion points such as – recycling targets, reuse, single-use bans, design/brand identity and waste reduction and collection.
This is your unique opportunity to get the latest insights from policy-makers and the industry, and align your business accordingly to meet new regulations and circularity demands.
See the full agenda: https://bit.ly/42lIrP
– Joachim Quoden, Managing Director, EXPRA
– Maja Desgrees du Lou, Policy Officer, Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive at European Commission
– Hendrik Bruns, Policy Analyst, JRC – Joint Research Centre at European Commission
– Francis Huysman, Managing Director at Valipac
– Jan Bauer, Managing Director at RIGK GmbH
As a member of EXPRA you can claim a 35% discount to this essential conference! Simply quote Expra2024 when registering or follow this link for the discount to be automatically applied: https://bit.ly/3U9pIoq